Tuesday, December 9, 2008






So we party like no tomorrow the Saturday after Thanksgiving! Our first party was my sister Katie's baby shower! She had a really good turn out and received a lot of things for Ashden. Richard and Katie are expecting their first baby in February! We can't wait for him to get here! Traci, Katie and I stayed up really late, like until 2:00 in the morning late, to make this cake. As Katie puts it, a cake that needs a band aid! And literally it had a band aid. Half of this cake was made of rice crispies and one of the batches of rice crispies started to fall apart, so Katie as brilliant as she is made a form to hold it together! It worked! By the time we were done with this cake we used 4 batches of rice crispies and 4 8x8 cake mixes, or something like that. Do you want to know how many bags of powdered sugar? Okay I will tell you 10 bags later we finally have our masterpiece that needs a band aid! Oh well, I made a note to myself, never stay up till 2:00 in the morning making cakes! (But yet I will stay up till 1:00 posting blogs! I am crazy!)

No comments: