Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trying to keep up!

Okay I am trying keeping up and writing on my blog...
So let’s see what we have been up to:
Monday I can't remember that was too long ago!
Tuesday, oh yes Tuesday. Lydia, Mason and I started our summertime movie watching, which was fun! The movie we saw was Doogle! Personally, I thought that it was a weird and very random show but Lydia loved it! Mason had done really well in the movie to as long as he had treats. Note to self: breakfast or lunch for Mason starts at 10:00.
Wednesday, was a fun evening, we had Enrichment. The theme was "How to destress our lives." Lots of good soups and mini classes and of course dessert!
Thursday was major cleaning day it lasts all day! As of today you can't even tell that I cleaned!
Friday, Happy Birthday Carrie! I won't tell anyone how old you are! For your Birthday Julie and I went to see a good friend in the hospital. She had her baby William 4 weeks early. He was the cutest little guy! Made me a little baby hungry but I got over that really quick, well kind of. He is adorable Amy! Jared and his dad worked on the sprinklers while I was at work! Thanks to Jareds mom and dad for helping watch the kids and helping Jared!
Saturday, this was a good day. Lydia and I went to a class together that was mostly for me. It was on how to do girl hairdos. I learned how to French Braid, Fish Braid, secrets to holding in head bands, how to do the messy bun, different styles for everyday wear! It was fun thanks to Elena for the great ideas! Jared now has contacts. He has waited for a long time and Mason broke his glasses so now new eyewear was desparatly needed. While he was getting contacts Lydia, Mason and I went to Lindsay's house. We had fun putting together Baby Shower Invitations for our cousin Rachelle. I hope she likes them! After Lindsay’s house, we went to Orem City Fest. The parade was good, Jared caught a tie! Now he has to wear it! At the end of the parade it started to rain. So we waited for a while "in the car", and stayed up for the fireworks. It was an eventful day and fun.
Today was low key kind of. I was doing laundry downstairs and Lydia found Masons Christmas Present! It is a deluxe Hot Wheels Stunt set we found at Costco for $10.00, bargain! She had brought it upstairs and had opened it up! So I guess now it is going to be a Birthday Present but in a couple of years... the age is 4+. We also visited Aunt Julie today and I worked on Father's Day stuff. The kids love to go to Julie's I think that they had her doing 5 different projects at once. Julie that takes talent you are one of a kind!

No comments: